LuzIA is a project of Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL and its CIF: ESB95990321.
Among the values with which we identify ourselves is transparency, that is why we want you to know from the beginning that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register as users in Luzia without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
LuzIA has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL
- Commercial name: LuzIA
- NIF / CIF: ESB95990321
- Address: Alameda Areiltza Doktorearen 2, 48011 (Bilbao)
- Email: [email protected]
- Activity: Life Coaching, Help personal
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send us through the App and the web forms will receive the data treatment of «Users of the web and subscribers».
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we treat in LuzIA come from: Registration form
- Comments on blog
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of its treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. LuzIA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In LuzIA there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of LuzIA users. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of CloudWays (provider of Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription.
- Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in for each product or service where contact and payment information will be required such as: Name, surname, ID, email, telephone, full address . The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the web.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects. .
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. LuzIA may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official LuzIA pages will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of LuzIA. It will process your data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL with address at Alameda Areiltza Doktorearen 2, 48011 (Bilbao) will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
LuzIA does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The function allows us to reach people who have previously visited LuzIA and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do so again.
As a LuzIA user, I inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing function in LuzIA.
The information that we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can find out the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies for each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
At LuzIA we use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, the audience can be segmented by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
category The Categories that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired from third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, LuzIA, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics and app hosting: a web analytical service provided by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help LuzIA analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of LuIA (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Database Hosting: Provided by Digital Ocean Inc. New York, NY 101 6th Ave. They provide the cloud storage, but do not directly manage the databases.
When browsing LuzIA, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party:
- analytics servicesGoogle analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and security of the data
LuzIA is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
LuzIA cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by LuzIA to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL becomes aware, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to LuzIA, exonerating Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL (LuzIA) from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL (LuzIA) in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this policy of Privacy.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL (LuzIA) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Luzia Sistemas Conversacionales SL will announce the changes introduced on this page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
emails According to the LSSICE, LuzIA does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, LuzIA undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 07-13-2020.